Gain fast, reliable network access for your MacBook, Chromebook™ or tablet, even if it doesn’t have an Ethernet port. This CU007-P USB 3.0 to Gigabit network adapter adds a single RJ45 Ethernet port to your computer through your USB 3.0 port.
This CU007-P USB network adapter is the ideal laptop accessory. You don't have to carry a power adapter with you to use it, because it's powered directly from the host USB port. Ideal for office or home use, the CU007-P USB 3.0 network adapter supports full Gigabit bandwidth by harnessing the performance of USB 3.0 (5 Gbps).
Get up and running quickly. Simply plug this CU007-P Ethernet cable adapter into the USB port on your laptop and connect to your network. The network adapter chipset provides native driver support, so you don't have to worry about installing additional software.
• Ideal for MacBook, Chromebook, other slim laptops and tablets that do not have an RJ45 port
• Take the adapter with your laptop as a portable USB-powered accessory.
• Add wired Gigabit Ethernet access to your laptop or tablet through the USB 3.0 port
• Native driver support (Windows, Mac and Chrome OS)
• Provides dependable wired network access with a 10/100/1000 RJ45 Ethernet port fully compatible with IEEE 802.3i/u/ab standards
• USB powered for easy portability
• Realtek RTL8153 chipset ensures reliable performance
• Auto MDIX support
• Full duplex flow control support
• Supported OS: Windows® 7, 8, 8.1, 10 | Mac OS X® 10.7 to 10.15 | Linux Kernel 2.6.25 to 4.11.x LTS Versions only | Chrome OS®️