Fly Kan Digital to L/R Analog Audio Conerter Box With Volume/Power Adjustment Knob
- Converts Toslink(SPDIF/Optical)/Coaxial to Stereo RCA R/L or Toslink,Coaxial,AUX 3.5mm Audio Jack
NOTE: The A2D supports only PCM/LPCM audio signals and does not support Dolby, DTS, or other surround sound signals. Therefore, it is important that the digital audio output of your device defaults to or can be set to PCM/LPCM output. Otherwise the sound output will be noisy /static.
The Digital to Analog Audio converter box takes your coaxial/optical(S/PDIF or Toslink) digital audio source and converts it to standard analog left/right audio, available for connection to an external device such as an amplifier or recording deck via standard RCA-style jacks. You can bridge your legacy sound system with digital sources such as DVD and CD players that don't have RCA-style analog outputs.
Simply run a short extension cable from an available digital audio output jack on your digital source device to the same type of digital input on the Converter. Select which kind of digital signal (coaxial or optical) is being input with the selector switch on the converter, then hook up your analog RCA-style left and right cables to the Converter's analog RCA jack outputs and power up all equipment.
1. Supports 32 kHz to 96 kHz sample frequency range
2. Supports 2-channel LPCM (Linear Pulse Code Modulation) and 24-bit S/PDIF incoming bitstream on left and right channels.
3. Converts Coaxial or Toslink (SPDIF, Optical) Digital Audio Signals to Analog L/R Audio or 3.5mm Audio Output
4. DAC Interfaces - Input Audio Connector: 1xToslink (SPDIF, Optical), 1 x Coaxial | - Output Audio Connector: 2 x RCA(R/L), 1 x 3.5mm Jack (
5. Power/Volume Adjustment Controller | Powered by USB Cable (Max. 5V 1A)
TAGs: |Audio/Video Receiver | Multimedia Speaker | Digital Mixing Console | Automotive Audio System | Set-Top Box | DAC |