4 Port Portable SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Hub with Built-in Cable
- Add four USB 3.0 ports to your laptop or Ultrabook using this slim, portable hub with an extended-length cable
This 4-Port Portable USB 3.0 Hub with Built-in Cable turns a single USB 3.0 port into four, letting you connect more of your devices to your computer.
The hub features a built-in cable that is longer than what most traditional hubs offer. The extended-length cable gives you the flexibility to place the hub and your devices exactly where you want them, and it ensures the hub can connect to your laptop or tablet regardless of where the laptop’s USB 3.0 port is located.
This portable USB 3.0 hub is great for adding extra ports to your laptop, tablet, Microsoft Surface Pro 4, Surface Book, and other Microsoft Surface products. With an integrated cable you have more flexibility to place the hub on your desk as desired. Plus, the hub is USB-powered for easy transport when you travel.
With its compact design, you can easily position the USB 3.0 (also known as USB 3.1 Gen 1) hub on your desk or workspace to make your USB devices more accessible. There’s also ample space between the USB 3.0 ports, so it’s easy to plug and unplug the devices you use the most.
The USB 3.0 hub is natively supported in virtually all operating systems, which makes for an easy setup with no driver installation required. And because it’s backward compatible, you can connect both new and legacy USB devices (for example USB 2.0 peripherals).
• Mac or PC notebook / Ultrabook™ users with limited USB 3.0 portsand multiple USB 3.0 devices
• Make hard to access USB ports more accessible, by being able toposition the hub anywhere the cable will reach
• Separate tightly packed USB ports, to better accommodate largerUSB plugs or prevent overcrowding
• Four USB type-A ports that can be accessed simultaneously
• SuperSpeed USB 3.0 compliant, with data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps
• Backward compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.0/1.1 specificationsand devices
• Compact and portable design with built-in cable•Plug-and-Play and hot-swap compatible