Dual Monitor USB C Docking Station
- Laptop Docking Station | 60W PD | HDMI/DVI or VGA | No Display Driver Setup
This dual-monitor USB-C docking station lets you easily connectHDMI / DVI or VGA monitors by using one USB-C cable, with no setup of display drivers required right out of the box. The USB-C dock provides 60W charging power, and 4 x USB 3.0 (USB-C X 2, USB3.0 G2 X 1) Port to connect devices. With easy dual-monitor setup, the docking station is ideal for wide-scale use in office workstations.
Create a Dual-Monitor Workstation
The USB-C dock lets you connect dual monitors with flexible options. Connect to:
1x HDMI or 1x VGA displays at 1920 x 1080p @ 60Hz
1x HDMI + 1x VGA display at 1920 x 1080p @ 60Hz
1x DVI + 1x VGA display at 1920 x 1080p @ 60Hz(* By using HDMI-DVI Converter,which not included in the package)
You can also connect a single 4K HDMI display through Single HDMI Port.
Connect More Devices
Unlike some USB-C docks that may drop to USB 2.0 and limit Ethernet performance, this USB Type-C™ dock offers full USB 3.0 and network bandwidth. This provides faster data transfer speeds when using your USB 3.0 peripherals and supports true Gigabit Ethernet network throughput.This USB Type-C docking station gives you 4 USB 3.0 ports (1x USB-C G2 and 1x USB-A 10G, 2 x USB-A 5G), a Gigabit Ethernet port, plus audio and microphone connections.
60W Power Delivery
Using a single cable, the USB-C dock will power and charge power-hungry laptops, with up to 60W Power Delivery, and power your peripherals with its 120W power adapter.
Fast, Easy Setup
The dock features automatic driver installation for easy setup. It works with Windows based laptops with a USB-C port that supports DP Alt Mode and USB Power Delivery.
■ Ideal for USB-C equipped Windows laptops such as Dell XPS™, Lenovo® ThinkPad™, HP® Spectre, HP EliteBook and HP ProBook
■ An essential accessory for the latest USB-C equipped laptops such as Dell XPS 15, 13, or 12, Dell Latitude™ laptops and 2-in-1s, HP Chromebook 13, Google Chromebook Pixel™, as well as many Windows based tablets
■ Connect multiple monitors in a variety of flexible display combinations right out-of-the-box: HDMI, VGA, HDMI+VGA, or *DVI, *DVI+VGA
■ Create a shared workspace for hoteling or hot desking, with an integrated charging station for guests, customers, and colleagues
■ Easily connect dual monitors (HDMI or VGA) right out of the box, with no display drivers to set up
■ Connect your USB devices with 2x USB 3.0 ports (G1 / 5G) - 1x USB-C (G2 / 10G ) and 2x USB-A (G1 / 5G)
■ Power and charge your laptop with Power Delivery 2.0 (up to 60W)
■ Add wired network connectivity with the Gigabit Ethernet RJ45 port
■ Can add a HDMI to DVI adapters for versatile external monitor options (*Optional)
• This docking station provides up to 60W of Power Delivery to charge your laptop. Some laptops may have specific charging requirements such as the full 60W for charging. In the event that your laptop is not charging, simply unplug any peripheral accessories attached to the dock’s USB-C port (on back of dock) and the USB 3.0 (Type-A) charging port (on front of dock) during charging. This will ensure the full 60 W of power is available for charging your laptop.
• Ensure your laptop's drivers, firmware, and operating system are current prior to using the docking station.
• Video output capabilities depend on the video card and hardware specifications of the connected laptop.
• Not all USB-C ports support the full functionality of the USB Type-C standard. Ensure that your laptop’s USB-C port supports DP Alt Mode and USB Power Delivery for the full functionality of the USB Type-C standard.
• Not all Thunderbolt 3 USB-C ports support the full functionality of the Thunderbolt 3 standard. Ensure that your laptop Thunderbolt 3 port supports USB Power Delivery.