Use Smartphone or Tablet to Capture Professional Audio
Want to capture better audio without investing in tons of expensive studio equipment? Fly Kan has just what you need! The USBXLR1 XLR to USB-A Interface Cable lets you connect professional microphones directly to your smartphone, tablet, or computer with a USB-A port — no extra hardware required! This high-quality cable features a locking female XLR input connector, USB-A output connector, and a durable jacket to prevent unwanted damage. It has an onboard converter that captures broadcast-quality audio with a direct to digital connection. The wide frequency response of 20Hz–20kHz makes sure that you don't lose any frequencies your microphone picks up. Here at Sweetwater, we appreciate how much this cable speeds up the setup process. Just plug 'n' play!
The Fly Kan USBXLR1 is a microphone interface cable with a standard female XLR connector on one end, and a USB-A connector at the other end, which lets you connect professional microphones directly to Android smartphones and tablets or computers that have a USB-A port. Using the USBXLR1 is incredibly simple: you just connect an XLR microphone, plug it into your device of choice and start recording. There are no settings or controls to adjust, it’s truly plug-and-play.
Because the USBXLR1 makes a purely digital connection with your device, the sound quality it delivers is phenomenal. This is achieved in part by its high-quality integrated analog-to-digital converter, and its premium cabling and parts. Another huge benefit is that the USBXLR1 is future proof, because USB-A is quickly becoming the dominant port on most new mobile devices and computers.
Any Dynamic XLR microphone can be used with the USBXLR1. Condenser microphones can be used as well, they just need to have their own power source. The female XLR connector on the USBXLR1 features a locking mechanism that prevents the mic from accidentally getting unplugged. A handy hook-and-loop cable wrap is included to prevent the USBXLR1 from getting tangled.
- Easily connect professional XLR microphones directly to a USB-A port of computers and capture broadcast-quality sound
- 3 m cable gives you plenty of length for a variety of applications
- Incredibly easy-to-use with true plug-and-play operation, no batteries or charging required
- Features a high-quality digital audio converter, direct-to-digital connection provides amazing sound quality, impressive 20Hz to 20kHz frequency response
- Perfect for YouTube videos, vlogging, live streaming, music recording, interviews, news gathering or any time that you need to record a professional XLR microphone with your mobile device
■ Universal USB Microphone Adapter
■ Allows the Use of XLR Microphones on Your Computer
■ Simple ‘Plug-and-Play’ Operation
■ Connects to Computer via USB Interface
■ Universal Computer Compatibility: Works with PC, Mac, Linux
■ For Home, Office & Business Use