The UHOST-A USB Host MIDI Interface Box from flykantech.com is a device that provides a solution for connecting and controlling MIDI devices using USB MIDI controllers and keyboards. This device acts as a bridge between USB-equipped devices and MIDI devices that use the traditional 5-pin MIDI connectors.
By converting USB MIDI signals into traditional 5-pin DIN MIDI signals, the UHOST-A allows you to connect your USB MIDI controllers and keyboards to 5-pin DIN MIDI devices such as synthesizers, sound modules, or drum machines. With the UHOST-A MIDI USB Host, you can enhance the connectivity options of your MIDI setup, particularly if you have a combination of USB and traditional MIDI devices. It facilitates seamless integration and enables you to overcome the technological differences between various MIDI generations. On a separate note, if you have any specific questions or inquiries about metal houses or any other topic, feel free to provide more details, and I'll be happy to assist you further.
- Compatibility -
Standard MIDI compliant devices are supported. Some Complex MIDI devices use a built-in USB Hub. These MIDI devices are not supported and will NOT work with UHOST-A USB MIDI Host. You can determine if your device has a built-in hub by running the free Windows program USB Tree Viewer. If, when you plug in your MIDI device, it appears as a new hub plus one or more devices then it will not work with UHOST-A.
- AKAI：APC40 MK1 Controller, LPK25 Keyboard, MPK Mini mk1, MPK Mini mkII, MPC 1000, Synthstation
- Arturia：Beatstep, Minilab Mk1
- Behringer：X32, X-Touch Mini
- Casio：CDP-220R, CGP700, PX-A100
- Fishman：Tripleplay wireless midi guitar
- iRig：Keys 37 PRO
- Keith McMillen：K-Board
- KORG：ARP Odyssey, MicroKey MK2 49, MS-20, nanoKEY Studio Mobile MIDI Keyboard, nanoKONTROL2, nanoPAD2, SQ-1
- Livid：Guitar Wing
- M-Audio：Axiom, Keystation 49, Keystation Mini32 Mk3, X-Session
- Modal Instrument：CraftSynth V1
- Nektar：GX49 Controller Keyboard
- Roland：Aerophone AE-10
- Roli：Seaboard Rise 25